Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring break (Blog 4)

Well, to start, spring break was far too short. It was also very very busy.

My friend Nikki just moved back from Pocatello after finding out she is pregnant. I spent some time with her over spring break discussing the plans for the baby, baby names, and a lot more. We went to her new house in Boise, and also got to spend time with some of her family. She stayed the night at my house a few times, but it was so different from the way that things used to be. We couldn't really go out and do anything, and she had morning sickness.......... a lot!


Another friend I hung out with a lot over spring break was Savanah. We spent a lot of time hanging out with her boyfriend and his friends, and I got to stay over at her house and eat her dad's cooking. Yummy! We also hung out with our friend Heather too. When I stayed the night at her house, there was a ghost haunting her room, and jigsaw was trying to get us on his tricycle! It was super scary.




The only other thing I really did over spring break was work. A LOT. I worked over 50 hours just during spring break. It was a pretty relaxed and uneventful break.

No comments:

Post a Comment